It’s me, Fairuz Fabiha from Craftivation. Today I’ll be sharing with you how I used Dewdrops on a simple scrapbook layout.
Step by step process:
1. I selected a blank white page from by 7/7 inches scrapbook.
2. Added some touch of blue colors here amd there.
3. Randomly stamped using blue ink and clear stamps.
4. Made some marks with black sharpie pen.
5. Added some circle and leaf diecuts.
6. Added my favorite Robin’s Nest dewdrops and a blue panel for the photo.
7. Finally added some sentiments and ribbon bow.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops: