https://i1.wp.com/dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Dew-Drops-111619-A.jpg?fit=320%2C320&ssl=1 320 320 admin https://dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-robin-new-header.png admin2019-11-16 16:13:442019-11-24 15:32:09Shabby Chic Seaside Christmas Ornament with Dew Drops
Wooden Wheel and Anchor Ornaments
Found Clam Shell
Bakers Twine – blue
Tim Holtz Christmas Sentiment
White Tim Holtz Distress Crayon
Spa Blue Paint
Prima Wax in Royal Robes
1. Prepare the Charm by coloring over the writing with the white distress crayon and wiping the surface to make the sentiment stand out.
2. Prepare the wooden ornaments by painting the base blue color. And let dry.
3. To form the “crackle on the anchor, coat the dry anchor with a light layer of Elmers glue. Let dry to tacky to touch and then lightly paint over the not yet dried glue with white paint. As the glue dries and the paint dries, crackles will form.
4. Rub the wooden wheel and anchor with Art Alchmy Opal Magic Royal Robes wax (smells fabulous)!
5. Glue the anchor and the wheel together. Embellish the anchor and the shell with Dew Drops. I used liquid adhesive and pink mini dew drops and clear diamond dew drops.
6. Finally adhere the sentiment to the decoration and add the twine bow. When everything is dry loop twine through the top hole of the anchor for an ornament or add to a wreath or package. It is a super cute shabby accent!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the festive season with Dew Drops!
See you next time!