It’s Karen here to share a little Christmas inspiration. Let me show you how I turned gold Dew Drops into jingle bells. It is a simple step but it does require a steady hand. I used a permanent black marker to add small details to the Dew Drops. By adding a simple slightly curved “v” shape on one end, you create the faux jingle bell. The good news is that they are much easier to glue to a project and won’t add the thickness & weight of a real bell. Sadly, they don’t jingle. Let’s get going!
1. Use white card stock to cut out a reindeer embellishment with your die cutting machine.
2. Adhere it to the center of a square card base.
3. Use a black fine tip permanent marker to draw a “v” shape on the bottom of a gold Dew Drop. The line should be slightly curved so that will accentuate the dimension of the dome. Continue the process to create more bells.
4. Adhere the faux jingle bells to the reindeer’s antlers with liquid adhesive.
5. Attach a gold bow to the reindeer and embellish it in the center with a final bell.