In the cold of winter, I am thinking of spring! That is what inspired this card, a garden of flowers on a pretty blue sky background. It’s a nice daydream on a cold winter day!
The Robin’s Nest products:
- Pistachio Archival Seeds
- DecoArt Acrylic Paint
- Card Stock
- StazOn Pigment Ink, Piano Black
1) Create a spring background with acrylic paint on water-color paper.
2) Trim spring background to fit card base.
3) Start adhering Archival Seeds onto card base into the shape of flowers.
4) Adhere metallic netting to bottom of the card.
5) Stamp saying to top, left portion of the card.
6) Adhere a smaller rectangle (from trimmed extra pieces), over netting and then embellish with Archival Seeds.
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.