Hello crafty people!I,Nur Meharuma Chowdhury from Craft Fable is back again with my new fable.
DO YOU KNOW?
The Robin’s nest has launched their new products – Creative dew drop canvas .
– “Okay! But what type of product is this?”
Creative Dew Drop Canvas includes pre-printed canvas, Dew Drops, and a color picture of what how you could create your masterpiece. Mount to a frame or glue to a hard surface. A great mixed media treasure. Available in small (5” x 7”), medium (12” x 12”), large (18” x 24”), and extra-large (24” x 36”).
I have used Artsy Brew Canvas for today’s project.
Let’s see how to use this one!
1. At first ,I have made maroon color spray using acrylic color and water.
2. Let’s spray the color mixture to the canvas.
3. Let’s blend the color using foam.
4. Distress coffee inkpad to the canvas.
5. Now it’s time for my favorite dew drops .
6. Design the canvas with dew drops… Dew drops always provide elegant look to any kind of products,
7. At last, attach the canvas with a hard paper or hard surface.
Some Closeup photos:
Used Materials from Robin’s nest :