Are you all feeling as ready for spring as I am? Let’s make a mixed media tag to celebrate spring being around the corner.
https://i2.wp.com/dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/282020tagA.jpg?fit=1600%2C1600&ssl=1 1600 1600 admin https://dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-robin-new-header.png admin2020-02-07 17:56:442020-02-12 17:57:04Mixed Media Tag with Watercolor and Dew Drops
#5 Manila Tag
Stencil of your choice
Stencil paste (I used gray)
Distress Crayon in Antique Linen
Gelato in White
Busho Watercolor Powders
Stamps of your choice
Ink Black Onyx
Fine Point Sharpie
1. Add texture to your tag, using your stencil and texture paste.
2. Let dry and add circles of watercolor resist using distress crayon and gelato. Sprinkle with watercolor powder and mist with water. Dry with an embossing gun.
3. Add two additional colors, mist and dry.
4. Select stamps and stamp with alcohol inks.
5. Embellish with dew drops and draw embellishment lines.
6. Finally add ribbon and any other embellishments you like.
Hope you enjoyed this project. Pop on over to the Robins Nest and experience some #dewdroplove! See you next time for another crafty recipe!