https://i2.wp.com/dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/DSCF5943.jpg?fit=400%2C266&ssl=1 266 400 admin https://dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-robin-new-header.png admin2020-02-18 17:28:482020-02-19 17:29:13How to make a wedding anniversary card
Hello Crafty Friends 🙂
Today I will show you a golden anniversary card.
A few photos for details
The order of work in the card:
1) Glue the background to the base.
2) I added two more layers on the distance cubes.
3) Pn the middle I put an inscription for the 50th wedding anniversary.
4) I added a flower and leaves.
6) Complete the whole with dew drops.
Card is ready 🙂
Robin’s Nest Products I used
Hope you guys will find this inspiring and try this out yourself!
And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams!