Hello Crafty Friends!
Fairuz Fabiha here from Craftivation. Today I’ll be sharing with you a great way to create focal points on your handmade cards using the lovely dew drops from the Robin’s Nest!
1. At first I took a piece of white cardstock paper to use it for the card panel.
2. Applied blue ink on the card panel through a striped stencil.
3. Use the neon pink dewdrops to create the flowers, which are the focal points of the card.
4. Added green tear drops to make it look like the leaves.
5. Finally finished it of by adding bold black sentiment and some blue dew drops along with it.