https://i0.wp.com/dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/DSCF5967.jpg?fit=400%2C266&ssl=1 266 400 admin https://dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-robin-new-header.png admin2020-03-03 17:08:192020-03-11 17:11:29How to Make Card Box
Hello Crafty Friends 🙂
Recently, I showed you a wedding anniversary card.
Today I will show you a box that I created for the set.
A few photos for details.
The order of work in the card:
1) Glue the background to the base box.
2) I added two layers of rectangular paper on the distance cubes.
3) I added a flower and leaves.
4) Complete the whole with dew drops.
5) At the end I glued the sides of the box.
Box is ready 🙂
Hope you guys will find this inspiring and try this out yourself!
And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams!