I Nur Meharuma Chowdhury from Craft Fable is back with my another new fable .Today I am going to narrate a fable of Robin’s nest’s new product Artsy Dew Rock . Let’s rock with this new dew drop canvas.
First of all, again I want to inform you that “Creative Dew Drop Canvas” includes pre-printed canvas, Dew Drops, and a color picture of what how you could create your masterpiece. Mount to a frame or glue to a hard surface. A great mixed media treasure. Available in small (5” x 7”), medium (12” x 12”), large (18” x 24”), and extra-large (24” x 36”).
Let’s start. Keep eye on the following procedures:
1. first of all , I put some texture paste on the canvas using Brick stencil which gives the canvas a brick texture.
2. Then I have distressed ink on canvas. I have used green,blue and coffee ink.
3. Now I will spray golden spray ink to the canvas using brick stencil to make a fabulous background for the canvas.
4. Let’s outline the lines with a black marker pen.
5. It’s time for dew drops! Let’s decorate the canvas with dew drops.
Here are some close ups of the total canvas: