Hi Crafty Friends,
Fairuz Fabiha here from Craftivation. Today I’m back again with a technique of using the amazing Robin’s Nest dewdrops! I’ll be showing you how I used these mini dewdrops to not only embellish my project but also add texture on the background using the dewdrops.
For my today’s project, I’ve decided to make an mdf bookmark.
Step by step process:
1. At first I took an mdf tag by Lisa Horton Crafts as the base of my bookmark.
2. Applied a layer of Fabrikadecoru resist texture paste through the maze stencil by Lisa Horton Crafts.
3. Added mini dew drops by the Robin’s Nest all around the edges of the bookmark and applied a layer off gesso to prime the surface.
4. Applied layers of spray paints by Fabrikadecoru.
5. Embellished the bookmark with mdf tag sentiment, sisal, tassel and ribbon.
6. Finally added some white dewdrops to finish it off.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops: