Had an enjoyable time making this butterfly shaped magnet. It’s a quick and easy project that even the kids can do. Check out the step by step instructions below.
The Robin’s Nest
- Black, White, Silver Dew Drops – multiple shapes and sized
- Lavender Dew Drops – multiple shapes and sized
- Blue Dew Drops – multiple shapes and sized
- Lemonade Dew Drops – multiple shapes and sized
- Kelly Green Dew Drops – multiple shapes and sized
- Paper Accents – Chipoard Shapes, Butterfly
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics – White Pearl
- Deco Art Americana Premium -White Gesso
- Thin gauge wire
1) Start with a butterfly shaped chipboard.
2) Pain chipboard butterfly with white gesso. Allow to dry.
3) Paint chipboard butterfly with Metallic Pearl White paint.
4) Adhere Black Dew Drops around edges of butterfly.
5) Adhere Pearl White Dew Drops to center of butterfly.
4) Adhere various colors and sizes of dew drops to center.
5) Shape thin wire around paint brush to create antennae.
6) Adhere wire and magnet to back of butterfly.
Hope you enjoyed this project and will try it out for yourself. You could make with a variety of chipboard shapes and they would make great gifts.
COMPANIES THAT I AM AFFILIATED WITH AND/OR DESIGN FOR MAY HAVE PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.