Happy Saturday! I am happy to show you how make this mixed media paint brush featuring dew drops.
Here are the ingredients you will use:
- Paint brush of your choice
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Clear Gesso
- White Acrylic Paint
- Delta Metallic Gleams – Metallic Bronze
- Plaid Enterprises Liquid Leaf – Florentine Gold
- Art Alchemy Waxes – Opal Magic and Rose Gold
- Tim Holtz Stencil
- Texturez Dimensional Paste Gold
- Sandra Evertson Cathedral Window
- Dew Drops in black and white (diamonds, dew drops, and tear drops)
- White Thick Cotton Twine
4. I painted the brush after the dimensional paste dried, with the metallic bronze gleams. Once that is dryBegin embellishing! Sorry for the super messy photo normally I would not even show you this state of work! Messy messy crafter!