Hello Crafty Friends!
Fairuz Fabiha here from the Craftivation. Today I’m back again with another fun little project. I’ll be sharing with you the pictorial of how I decorated the Robin’s Nest kitty Canvas using their dewdrops.
It was a fun and relaxing little exercise to decorate it!
1. At first I took the artsy sweet kitty canvas by the Robin’s Nest.
2. Used spray stains to color the background.
3. Heat embossed a flower with gold embossing powder.
4. Started sticking the dewdrops according to given outline.
5. Wrote ‘meow’ with mini dewdrops.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops-