Happy Saturday! Let’s create a mixed media tag using just a few items that I had on hand.
#5 Manila tag
Brusho Colours – I used turquois, scarlet, ultramarine, and purple
Mini water spritzer
Shimmerz Dazzlerz in Foiled Again
Stencil with various size circles
Dew Drops in lovely shades of blue (You need to get your favorite colors in a variety of shapes)
Tim Holtz Ideology Paper Dolls
A pen and straight edge
Rub on sentiment
Liquid adhesive and dimensional tape
1. Spritz your manila tag with water and sprinkle with your desired colours of Brusho watercolour crystals. Let dry.
2. Add dimensional texture paste (dazzlerz) through the stencil in the upper left corner and on the right side. Let dry completely.
3. Add the rub on. Notice if you look closely there was a tiny problem with adherence of the letters in two tiny spots. I filled that in with a black pen. Shhhhh! Don’t tell.
4. Add the paper dolls with dimensional tape.
6. Adhere dew drops as is pleasing to you for accents with liquid adhesive. Let dry and share your photo with us on our Facebook page!