https://i1.wp.com/dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/DSCF6938.jpg?fit=400%2C266&ssl=1 266 400 admin https://dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-robin-new-header.png admin2020-06-16 15:47:572020-06-20 15:49:50How to make packaging for small Chocolates
Hello Crafty Friends 🙂
Today I will show you how to make a packaging for small chocolates.
A few photos for details.
The order of work in the card:
1) I’m preparing the base
2) Glue the background to the base.
3) I tie the packaging with a ribbon.
I glue the ribbon in the middle with hot glue.
4) I mask the place where I attached the ribbon with a napkin.
5) I added flowers, leaves and an inscription.
6) Complete the whole with dew drops.
Card is ready 🙂
Robin’s Nest Products I used
Hope you guys will find this inspiring and try this out yourself!
And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams!