Happy Saturday everyone! It’s time for a Mixed Media Canvas using a Dew Drops canvas and metallic Dew Drops. I also want to show you a spotlight technique that you can use to enhance your canvas. I was inspired by recent spot light technique videos by Mike Deakin Art on his You Tube channel and thought I would translate it to a canvas design.
1. Mist the canvas with teal mist and let dry thoroughly.
2. Place the circle mask over the center of the hands, this will create the canvas spotlight.
3. Leaving he mask in place mist with ultramarine and purple – again let dry.
4. Remove mask to see spotlight (these mists are watercolors, so they rinse right off the plastic mask)
5. Using liquid adhesive apply metallic silver dew drops and let dry.
6. Enjoy your mixed media canvas!
Happiest of creating to you,