Today I will show you how to make a card for First Communion.
https://i2.wp.com/dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSCF7444.jpg?fit=400%2C266&ssl=1 266 400 admin https://dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-robin-new-header.png admin2020-08-18 14:48:182020-08-19 14:50:38How to make a card for First Communion
Hello Crafty Friends 🙂
A few photos for details.
The order of work on the card:
1) I glued the background to the base.
2) I added a napkin and an inscription
3) Then I will add the cross and the host.
4) Finally, I glued flowers and leaves.
5) Complete the whole with dew drops.
Card is ready 🙂
Robin’s Nest Products I used
Hope you guys will find this inspiring and try this out yourself!
And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams!