Lori here, with a quick and fun spiral notebook project. Create this notepad in any color or theme, add a few words of encouragement and give it to your favorite student. As a bonus, you can stamp a pink eraser with a coordinating image and permanent ink.
The Robin’s Nest
3×5 Spiral Notebook
TPC Studio – Jungle
Doodle Bug Design – at the Zoo
Memento Ink – Rich Cocoa, London Fog
Optional – pink eraser & StazOn Pigment ink
1) Un-assemble small spiral notebook.
2) Cut a piece of pattern paper to cover the front of the notebook. Trace the existing holes and punch out.
3) Edge paper with grey ink pad.
4) Adhere a coordinating piece of torn paper to cover.
5) Stamp a monkey onto tan paper with dark brown ink.
6) Trim Monkey element (1 1/2″ x 3″), embellish with strips of coordinating paper and string. Adhere to cover.
7) Adhere Tear drops and Dew Drops to cover – see photo for placement.
8) Embellish #2 Pencil with mini Dew Drops, coordinator paper strips and string.
9) Cut a strip of pattern paper to use as a pencil hold. Adhere to back cover (see photo).
I hope you will enjoyed project and will create it for someone you know and love. It is amazing how far a few words of encouragement can go.
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.