It is Karen here today to bring my layout with stamped embellishments. I took inspiration from my little niece’s cute dress to make this layout. The little bee is visible which is why I stamped and fussy cut numerous chubby bees to embellish the layout.
Unfortunately, the little watermelon embroidered design on the dress didn’t make it in the photo so I added a sweet chipboard watermelon slice instead.
- Trim a piece of polka dot paper 1/4″ and attach to a coordinating color leaving a narrow border.
- Use a fancy edge punch to cut a strip of scrolled lacy border onto white card stock.
- Create a 4″ border with paper strip and attach to the lower edge of the layout.
- Matte 2 photos together with a narrow border of yellow card stock.
- Adhere to the photo block to the center of the layout.
- Use black ink pad to stamp bees onto white card stock, color yellow, and fussy cut.
- Add clear varnish to the bee’s wings and set aside to dry.
- For the title, add a scrolling sentiment along the bottom edge.
- Attach a Round Black Dew Drop to create the bee’s head.
- Adhere a random scattering of Black Tear Drops as faux watermelon seeds.
- Finally, attach Yellow Tear Drops as the faux juicy lemon pulp.