Dew Drops by Robin’s Nest
2 part clear epoxy medium
1. Select a silicone mold shape.
2. Pour a nice bouquet of colors and shapes of Dew Drops into the mold. (The more, the better!)
I used green, purple, aqua, and yellow.
3. Mix epoxy medium according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Add glitter that compliments the color choices of the Dew Drops. (I used purple and gold glitter).
4. Pour the epoxy mixture into the mold. Fill the mold, completely to the top.
5. Let set overnight.
6. Remove the hardened epoxy shape from the mold, gently. VIOLA!
So easy, yet gorgeous! I might be going on a pouring frenzy. I hope you’re inspired to pull out your dusty silicone molds and give it a try, too!
Thanks for stopping by the blog!