ATC with dew drops!
Hello my dear crafty friends! Hope you are doing great!!
Here I am Samiya back Again with a brand new pictorial . Sharing a ATC pictorial using my favourite dew drops from The Robin’s Nest 🌼
Let me show you in a quick pictorial how to make it.
Step by step details:
1. At first I cut a printed cardstock to standard ATC size, 3.5 x 2.5 inches, and then added a handmade paper on it. distressed that with scissor.
2. I used green ink pad on the edges, also added some shades of yellow acrylic paint with a palette knife in random spots.
3. I love using tag & sunflower diecuts!
4. I used alcohol marker pen on the sunflower diecut, glued diecuts down on the ATCs. Add a cotton twin with the tag diecut.
5. I selected the Brown Dew Drops and glued them down in surface on the die cut and made sure they were good and dry.
6. I grabbed a matching quote and glued it down.
You are all done!!
Dew drops from The Robin’s Nest
Cardstock/ Handmade paper
Printed Pattern paper
Alcoholic marker pen
Shop link for canvas & dewdrops :
Thank you so much for stoping by, I hope this has made you smile today 😊. For more inspiration have a look around the blog. ✨
Take care of yourselves, good bye!
Happy Crafting ❤
Love & peace from us to you❤🌸