Fairuz Fabiha here from Craftivation! Today I’ll be sharing with you a simple Christmas art journal layout.
1. At first I took my 7*7 ring bound art journal as the base.
2. Added a torn piece of green checkered pattern paper.
3. Added the santa image as the focal point.
4. Added two strips of sentiments.
5. Embellished the layout with some flowers and my favorite green and red Robin’s Nest Dewdrops.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops-
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thank you so much for visiting our blog!