Just a cute Halloween Card embellished with Dew Drops for this week’s project. Check out the step by step instructions below!
The Robin’s Nest
- Pebbles – Boo to You
- Recollections Halloween
- Tsukineko, VersaFine Clair – Monarch, Blue Belle
- Tsukineo, Versafine – Onyx Black
- Imagine, Fireworks! – Lulu Lavender, Paris Dusk
- White Card Stock
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Paper Stash – Abandoned
1) Randomly stamp (Versafine Onyx Black) a few Halloween images onto white cardstock panel for the background.
2) Stamp (VersaFine Blue Belle) a large Halloween Saying at top right of card panel.
3) Stamp (VersaFine Monarch) a witches hat onto a separate piece of card stock.
4) Trim witches hat out, leaving a small edge around the image.
5) Splatter the card with Fireworks! sprays (Lulu Lavender, Paris Dusk).
6) Test the placement of the hat, dew drops as well as a coordinating paper strips (do not glue yet).
7) Edge paper elements with Versafine Onyx Black.
8) Adhere strips of printed paper and hat to the lower bottom left of card panel. Adhere the card Panel to card base.
9) Adhere Dew Drops, as shown in photo below.
I hope you found inspiration in this project! Halloween card making is a favorite past time of mine and I have several more to make! How about you? Are you a Halloween card maker or to you spend your time getting ready for Christmas?
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.