Lori here, with a new holiday project for you. I enjoy combining the old with the new and this project is a perfect example of this. I used a vintage clothes pin along with wood angel wings and Dew Drops to create a beautiful little angel. It’s a fun way to incorporate Dew Drops into your holiday crafting.
The Robins Nest:
Vintage Clothes Pin
Wood Angel wings and head
DecoArt Dazzling Metallic Acrylic Paint – White Pearl
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Vintage Pink
Faber-Castelle PITT Artist Pens – Black, White
Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive
1) I started with vintage clothes pins and wood angel wings and head (these were purchased at my local create reuse center).
2) Adhere lace around body of clothes pin.
3) Adhere wood wings and head to clothes pin.
4) Bend wire to a Halo shape and adhere to clothes pin.
5) Plan out how you will arrange the Dew Drops onto the angel wings (do not adhere yet).
6) Paint wings with Metallic Pearl paint.
7) Adhere Dew Drops to wings.
8) Paint over Dew Drops with Metallic Pearl paint.
9) Paint/draw the face.
I hope you enjoyed this project and found inspiration to use Dew Drops on your next Holiday project.
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.