https://i1.wp.com/dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2021-Tag-9.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1 400 400 admin https://dewdroplove.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-robin-new-header.png admin2021-01-02 17:05:312021-01-06 17:07:11Making a Tag with a Lace - Like Dew Drop Border
Happiest of New Years to you! Welcome to 2021 with Dew Drops.
Today I want to demonstrate a tag with a lace-like border made from Dew Drops.
Acrylic Paint in Blue and Pearly White – guess I am still feeling Northern Hemisphere wintery!
iZink – blue
Liquid and dry adhesive
1. With a brayer, add a thin layer of pearlescent white and then blue to your gel plate.
2. Lay tag on gel plate and rub evenly, pull mono print.
3. Add a layer of this lovely blue IZink to your gel plate. Don’t worry, it’s transparent and won’t overwhelm your previous layer.
4. Let dry completely. If your tag is curled, weight and leave for about 1/2 hour. Remember paper has no memory, so you can flatten it again!
5. Add quote and diamond dew drops.
6. Now we will turn it like drop lace. Add dots of liquid adhesive for mini dew drops at each diamond point. Once those have dried, add a tear drop below each mini dew drop and let dry.
7. The next step is to add your focal point. I cut our a large butterfly from a book entitled, “Extraordinary Things to Cut Out and Collage.”