Hello and welcome – Shelly with you today sharing a fun and vibrant scrapbook layout using ONLY 5 PRODUCTS (including Dew Drops of Course!)
Choosing a matching collection makes putting together a scrapbook page easy and quick – but adding some groupings of Dew Drops and other small details, will elevate your page to “WOW”!
My 5 products:
- Tear Drops from the Robins Nest
- Patterned Paper (1 Sheet) Echo Park “Summer Dreams” Collection
- Journaling Cards – Echo Park “Summer Dreams” Collection
- Cardstock Stickers – Echo Park
- Flair Button (Flamingo)
Optional add on: Machine or Faux Stitching
- I first chose the background patterned paper. The sun motif and colors were perfect for my photo. This is a dynamic pattern and does not need a lot of embellishment, but I did want to highlight the sun rays. I chose to do machine stitching on some of the rays, but faux stitching using a pen would be just as effective
- Not gonna lie, choosing the placement of the photo was the most time consuming part of this layout!
- “Live in the Sunshine” (which I also added machine stitching to) and “Just Chillin” were trimmed from journaling cards
- Striped paper pieces were left over scraps from this collection
- I went with traditional design theory of (3) embellishment clusters in a “Triangle Configuration” – but then went rogue by adding another group of Tear Drops!
Don’t be afraid of crazy patterned paper – embrace it like I did here!
Thanks for stopping by – have a creative week!