Do you ever find yourself longing for simpler, more harmonious times? I certainly do. I made this canvas to remind me to be centered and look for the peaceful solution in all things.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger): I chose three distress blues and one distress oxide
Stencil: Mine is from Stencil Girl
Faber Castel Pitt Pens in Black
Wow! Embossing Ink Pad
Seth Apter Baked Texture Bees Wax
Tim Holtz (Ranger) Matte Media
1. Adhere the stencil to your canvas
2. Apply various colors of ink with a sponge, through the stencil and let dry.
3. Remove stencil and make sure all of the ink is completely dry. Go over any of the black lines you like with your Pitt pen (or black permanent ink marker)
4. Stamp over the canvas with Embossing Ink (Wow! is thick and slow drying)
5. Add the baked texture powder and heat with an embossing gun. I do step 4 and 5 twice, cooling the canvas between each application.
6. Using matte media adhere the Diamond Dew Drops.
7. Your canvas is now ready to frame, use on an art journal cover or to decorate a household item.
Thanks for stopping by today. I will see you the first Saturday of June! Be well and keep crafting.