Robins Nest products used:
Other supplies used:
- Turquoise Blue
- Deep Green
- Deep Yellow
Materials that we are going to use:
fieltro, sisal, dewdrops, teardrops, cartulina con brillantina, pistola de silicona.
felt, sisal, dewdrops, teardrops, cardboard with glitter, silicone gun.
En la nueva tienda on line de Dew drop love encontraremos:
I hope you like it!
Hello and welcome to the blog. Shelly with you today sharing a project from The Robin’s Nest hot new product line – Creative Dew Drop Canvas!
What is the Creative Dew Drop Canvas? A whole new re-imagining of my favorite craft embellishment!
“Creative Dew Drop Canvas. Includes a pre-printed canvas, Dew Drops, and a color picture of how you could create your masterpiece. Mount to a frame or glue to a hard surface. A great mixed media treasure. Available in small (5” x 7”), medium (12” x 12”), large (18” x 24”), and extra-large (24” x 36”)”
I am using the Artsy Bee Love canvas kit today.
Let’s get started!
Artsy Bee Love Creative Dew Drop Canvas Kit
Sharpie Fine Point Markers
Optional: Mini Cup Cake paper liners to hold Dew Drops & Paint
Optional: Sewing Machine
Now it’s time to start to embellish with Dew Drops – as little or as many as YOU want
Deigner Tip: Pour Dew Drops into mini cup cake liners while in use – easy access, and then easy to pour unused drops back into bottle!
Embellie Gellie from ScraPerfect makes Dew Drop placement a cinch!
The possibilities are ENDLESS with these fun designs! Use as few or as many Dew Drops as you like to create a one of a kind mixed media masterpiece!
Thanks for stopping by today – have a creative week!
It’s hard to believe it’s time to begin thinking about what to do for Valentine’s Day. I have a wonderful idea, that requires a little planning and a bit of patience to execute, to share with you today. This project will take and hour to prepare and 24 hours to complete.
Dew Drops, I particularly love how the mix of black white and red came out
Prima extra fine glitter
Heart shaped mold – I selected one from Wilton brand
Plastic cups with graded measurements 8oz disposable plastic cups for paint and epoxy mixing
Wooden mixing sticks
Art n’ Glow Clear Casting and Coating Epoxy Resin – 16 ounce kit
Reynolds non-stick foil
Torch or heat gun
1. Prepare everything you need on your work table. I recommend covering your table with butcher paper in case of spills. The epoxy hardens everywhere!
2. In separate cups put equal amounts of epoxy resin and hardener. I used six ounces of each.
3. Mix resin and hardener as directed with a wooden mixing stick in a third plastic cup. Once the resin is thoroughly mixed you will have about 40 minutes to work with it before it begins hardening.
4. Pour resin mixture into prepared forms
5. Add dew drops in your favorite color and add glitter as desired.
6. Heat with torch or heat gun to remove bubbles
7. Cover with foil and leave to dry in a flat place for 24 hours, this allows the resin to cure and harden. After 24 hours you can unmold your hearts! If you wish you can add rub ons on the back in your favorite words, or just keep them plain and display them!
Hope you have a great time making this little token of Valentine love!
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: