Hello and welcome. Shelly with you today, sharing an altered recipe card.
My niece recently got married. For her bridal shower, guests were asked to fill out a provided recipe card for the bride – I decided to go a little above and beyond a simple handwritten recipe (and now she wants me to do all her recipe cards – lol!)
Gather Your Supplies:
- Large Clear Dew Drops
- Large Yellow Dew Drops
- Water Dew Drops
- “What’s Cooking” Paper Collection from PhotoPlay
- Small Black Alpha Stickers
- Pre-Printed Recipe Card
- Cover front and back of card with patterned paper and cardstock (I used white cardstock on the back)
- Optional – a little machine stitching
- Next, either hand write or use computer to type up your recipe
- Add machine stitching if desired, ink edges
- Add recipe title with alpha stickers
- Add cardstock sticker using dimensional foam tape for dimension (I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch to “deactivate” sticker first to make it easier to work with)
- I added an Index Sticker from the paper collection to the top of card – I used a small piece of cardstock cut from the branding strip of my patterned paper to cover a word on the index sticker that did not apply to my recipe
And finally, since this was a gift, I signed & added a sticker to the back of the card.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today – have a creative week!