Fairuz Fabiha here from Craftivation! Today I’ll be sharing with you a simple cat themed art journal layout.
1. At first I took my 7*7 ring bound art journal as the base and for the background, I chose a 6*6 white embossed paper.
2. Then I attached 3 blue textured circles to the background.
3. I added some red floral elements underneath the circles.
4. Used some cute cat images and sentiments for today’s layout.
5. Embellished the layout with my favorite silver and metallic red Robin’s Nest Dewdrops.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops-
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thank you so much for visiting our blog!