Hello Crafty Friends 🙂
Hello and welcome – Shelly with you today sharing my latest project using Creative Canvas and Dew Drops.
Gather your supplies:
Fussy cut image and distress edges
Attached Dew Drops in different shapes, sizes and colors
Hello Crafty People!
This is a relatively easy card, and quick, except for the drying time needed.
The holidays are here! Do you need a last minute gift? I love to have gifts on hand, just in case!
Stencil – StencilGirlProducts.com SC-02-2015 Dube
1. Bray chosen colors in thin layers onto your gel plate and transfer to canvas.
2. Bray alpine green onto gel plate and add stencil to gel plate. Rub over stencil to transfer pattern to canvas.
3. Let dry thoroughly.
4. Add Drops in Green and Metallic colors. Let dry.
5. Either frame your canvas, sew it to a tote or add to a wine bottle bag and give as a host/hostess gift.
Have a blessed holiday season.
Hello good people!
It’s Meharuma again from Craft fable.
Today I have made a Christmas project using Artsy dewdrop pine tree
|Mardi Gras dewdrops|
|Fuscia mini dewdrops|
|Jade Diamond dewdrops|
Llega la navidad y es hora de decorar nuestro hogar y darle un toque especial a nuestros regalos.
Christmas comes and it’s time to decorate our home and give a special touch to our gifts
The Robin´s Nest on line store will find:
I hope you like it
Comenzamos a decorar el dibujo con nuestros preciosos dew drops en tonos navideños.
Have you seen the wonderful selection of Creative Dew Drop Canvases? They are super fun to work with, check out this Mixed Media project using the Artsy Dew Drop Pine Tree.
- Walnut Hallow – Rectangle Basswood Panel 6″ x 8″
- Liquitex – Clear Gesso
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Espresso
- DecoArt Vintage Effect Wash – Grey
- DecoArt DuraClear – Matte Varnish
- TCW Heavy Body Acrylic Paint – Spun Sugar
- Ranger Archival Ink – Jet Black
- Hampton Art Cling Stamps
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Christmas Words Adornments, Decorative Deer Findings
- Martha Stewart Crafts – Coarse Glitter
- Uni-ball Signo – White
- Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen – Leaf Green
- Christmas Twine
- Small Glass Drawer pull
- Tissue Paper
- Artsy Dew Drop Pine Tree Canvas
- Aladine- IZink Dye Spray by Seth Apter, Emerald and Pomegranate
- Dew Drops – Ornament Mini Dew Drops and Christmas Dew Drops
- Scrap paper cut to 5 x 7 inches
- Painter’s Tape
- Paper Cutter
- Card Stock Base for Card 5 x 7 inches
- Christmas themed card stock to make envelope
- Protect your surfaces, using paper towels or other protective layer or misting box.
- Construct a template to mask the Christmas tree design.
- Protect the outside of the tree by adhering the template to your canvas and to the work surface with painter’s tape. Mist with Emerald IZink Dye Spray. Let dry completely.
- Protect the tree with it’s mask, adhering it to the canvas and the work surface. Mist the tree surrounding area lightly with Pomegranate IZink Dye Spray. Again, let dry thoroughly.
- Adhere the canvas to the card base. Add sentiment, as desired.
- Decorate the tree with Dew Drops, adhering them with fabric glue. Let dry. Create 5 x 7 envelope, as you like, with Christmas Themed paper. Now you are ready to present this card with a gift.
Happy Saturday! Have a fun and creative day!
It’s Karen here. I hope you are ready to make an amazing gumball machine embellishment. This would even look great on a scrapbook layout. Dew Drops come in every color and are perfect gumballs. I didn’t have a gumball machine rubber stamp or die so I made my own. It is super easy! Let’s get going!
1. Stamp a circle with black ink onto white cardstock. I actually used an ornament stamp for the gumball globe. Alternatively, use a circle punch to cut a 2.5″ circle.
2. Cut two rectangles from red card stock for the base and top of the gumball machine. Add a narrow red strip along the base, a knob, and a dispenser. Use a black marker to create the appearance of the tunnel where the gum would exit. Assemble the pieces.
3. Select primary color Dew Drops and adhere them to the gumball machine. Take care when assembling them so that each gumball rests naturally in the valley that is created by the two beneath it. This will give an authentic and natural appearance rather than trying to create neat and precise rows. Set aside to thoroughly dry.
6. Attach the gumball machine to the lower right corner overlapping the edge.
red card base (5×7″)
card stock (white & red)
black ink pad
circle & sentiment stamp
polka dot embossing folder