Hello and welcome! Shelly with you sharing a card that comes together quickly and easily with supplies you already have in your craft stash!
Tips for creating quick and easy cards that WOW!
- Use a coordinated paper collection that includes die cuts and stickers (I am using Paprika from Photo Play)
- Use foam tape and dots to add dimension and depth to your card
- Carry your design to the inside of card
- ALWAYS add Dew Drops as your finishing touch for drama and sparkle ( I have use Original Dew Drops and Mini Dew Drops on this card)
- Optional – machine stitching is always a fun detail
Thanks for stopping by the blog today – have a creative week!