Karen here to share how to make a spectacular heart embellishment. Here is a quick and easy romantic card just in time for Valentine’s Day. Grab your favorite color of Diamond Dew Drops and let’s get going.
Whether for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, or just because, this is a lovely design to let someone know they are in your heart.
1. Align diamond dew drops to form a heart shape. When you are happy with the size and shape, attach the diamond dew drops onto scrap paper with liquid glue. After thoroughly dry, cut out the heart embellishment.
(TIP: Attaching the dew drops to scrap paper rather than directly to the project reduces stress and the frustration of possibly gluing the design off center or slightly crooked. This method allows you to create an embellishment that you can then attach to any type of paper-craft project with perfect placement.)
2. Apply pattern scrapbook paper to a square card base. Adhere a strip of lace vertically across the center of the card.
3. Attach a doily embellishment to the middle of the card.
4. Finally, adhere the diamond dew drop heart to the center of the card.
Come back soon!
If you would like to see more of Karen’s projects, stop by her blog, Art & Soul.
Robins Nest Products
Follow the steps below:
It’s me Fairuz Fabiha here. I’ve been meaning to create a sea themed project for a really long time and finally here it is! I’ve tried to be a little creative by altering some popsicle sticks into a tag.
Here are some pictures of the project for you guys to get inspired.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops:
1. Popsicle sticks
2. Acrylic paint
3. The Robin’s Nest Dewdrops
4. Distress Ink
5. Fabric flowers
6. Clay embellishments
7. Wooden embellishments
10. Crackle Paste