I used a Butterfly from Clear Scraps and used silver embossing powder on it to cover the surface, I covered it twice to get good coverage and shine. I then added Robin’s Nest dewdrops to the butterfly and to the canvas panel in several colors to match the flowers. I glued the butterfly down to the canvas and added the words along with drilling holes and adding the wire.
Fairuz Fabiha here from Craftivation. Today I’ll be sharing with you how I create a summer style art journal layout and use my favorite Robin’s Nest Dewdrops to embellish the page.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops-
Thank you so much for video the blog! Hope you enjoyed today’s project.
Hello my dear crafty minds! It’s Samiya from Ayimas. Hope you are doing great!!
Today I am back with my crafty ideas! Sharing one of the pages from my art journal using dew drops from The Robin’s Nest ♥
1. At first take a blank page/ canvas where you want to make this project.
2. Started staining with ink pad and stencil shown in the picture.
3. Make outline the background with colour gel pen and add a sentiment “Dream Big” with the help of black marker.
4. Finally add some dew drop to give this project a outstanding look. Decide where you want your dew drops and stick down with glue.
You are all done!!
Shop link for canvas & dewdrops :
Thank you so much for stoping by, I hope this has made you smile today 😊. You can share your creations with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them! For more inspiration have a look around the blog. ✨
| Follow Me |
Link to my Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAlKmJpjVhDNQ_0uRl4BVSA
Link to my Blog : https://ayimascrafts.blogspot.com/?m=1
Link to my Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ayimas.crafts/
Link to my Facebook Business Page : https://www.facebook.com/ayimas.thecraftstore/
Take care of yourselves, good bye!
Happy Crafting ❤
Love & peace from us to you❤🌸
|Altered Embroidery Hoop|
Materials that we are going to use:
lienzo taza, dew drops, pluma, stencil, pasta de textura, rotulador negro, sello, tintas, gelatos, toallita húmeda.
canvas cup, dew drops, pen, stencil, texture paste, black pen, stamp, inks, gelatos, wet wipe.
Come on with step by step!
Entintamos con los gelatos.
We inked with the gelatos.
Hacemos puntillismo con el rotulador por todo el dibujo.
We do dotillism with the pen all over the drawing.
Creamos un mensaje motivador y lo colocamos en 3D.
We create a motivating message and place it in 3D.
Incorporamos el stencil
We incorporate the stencil
Aplicamos sellos por todo el canvas.
We apply staffs all over the canvas.
Añadimos nuestros dewdrops .
We add our dewdrops.
Vamos con el paso a paso!
Come on with step by step!
Hey guys! How are you all? I hope you all are performing as strong persons during the pandemic situation. Did you forget me? Obviously not! For one more time, I am Nur Meharuma Chowdhury from Craft fable . Today I have come to let you know that how I am passing my quarantine time.
For a long time I was thinking of making a waterfall but I didn’t have any rock. Later due to lockdown, I was not able to collect them. But waterfall has been in my wishlist for a long period and I thought this time would be the best to make it. As I am out of my fevicol SH glue that I used in homemade clay is finished too ( it feels broken ), I was thinking what can I use instead of them. Suddenly I looked at my material and saw that I have black beads and my favorite dewdrops from Robin’s nest . So, let’s see how I did this.
Here is the tutorial
Here are some closeups of the waterfall.
You can give a try at home using your dewdrops and other available materials. Let me know how it was!
FOLLOW ME on
That’s all for today.
Have you seen the Dew Drop Canvases? They are wonderful. This post is part one of a two part posting on making an art journal using one of the canvases and dew drops.
The ingredients for this portion of the project are:
This is so easy and fun to make!
1. Cover your work surface for painting and paint the canvas with metallic fabric paint. I painted one at a time and let each dry thoroughly before applying the next layer.
2. Let your canvas dry overnight. Check the instructions on your paints for any steps needed to ensure the paint is color fast.
3. Apply dew drops as desired with the fine tip applicator with E6000 glue. Allow to dry thoroughly.
Pick a canvas you like and a size that you like. In two weeks on March 21, 2020 we will be posting how to make an art journal using our prepared canvas.
Enjoy and be well!
I Nur Meharuma Chowdhury from Craft Fable is back with my another new fable .Today I am going to narrate a fable of Robin’s nest’s new product Artsy Dew Rock . Let’s rock with this new dew drop canvas.
First of all, again I want to inform you that “Creative Dew Drop Canvas” includes pre-printed canvas, Dew Drops, and a color picture of what how you could create your masterpiece. Mount to a frame or glue to a hard surface. A great mixed media treasure. Available in small (5” x 7”), medium (12” x 12”), large (18” x 24”), and extra-large (24” x 36”).
Let’s start. Keep eye on the following procedures:
1. first of all , I put some texture paste on the canvas using Brick stencil which gives the canvas a brick texture.
2. Then I have distressed ink on canvas. I have used green,blue and coffee ink.
3. Now I will spray golden spray ink to the canvas using brick stencil to make a fabulous background for the canvas.
4. Let’s outline the lines with a black marker pen.
5. It’s time for dew drops! Let’s decorate the canvas with dew drops.
Here are some close ups of the total canvas:
I ,Nur Meharuma Chowdhury from Craft fable is back again with another beautiful creation of Robin’s Nest .
This time I have chosen Artsy ballet canvas for my project as it looks to much amazing to me. I have used dew drops to make it more beautiful.Hope,you all will like it.
The tutorial is here :
Here are some closeup photos:
I love, love, love Christmas crafts! It’s the whole process of listening to cheerful holiday music while crafting with others and creating beautiful things. It’s just so much fun. This is my first ornament of the year! It’s a simple paper mache ornament that I have painted and embellished with dew drops. For the step by steps, check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video below.
- DecoArt Chalky Gesso – White
- DecoArt DuraClear Varnish – Matte
- DecoArt Americana Acrylics
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics
- Imagine irRESITible Colored Texture Spray – Wedding Dress
- Hobby Lobby Snow Flake Felt Ornaments
- Celebrate It Ribbon
- Ashland Paper Mache Ornament – Ball
- Course Glitter
- Christmas foilage