It’s Karen here to show you how simple it is to embellish a photo with Dew Drops. Make a faux frame of Dew Drops along the edge of the photo. You can create various looks by changing the closeness of the Dew Drops. I chose to space the white round Dew Drops about .25″ apart in order to reflect the design on the background paper.
3. Crop 2 photos into circle shapes. Adhere the large photo onto the blue and white circle.
4. Then, adhere the photo to the layout.
5. Place the photo onto the layout and lightly mark with a pencil the area of paper that will be hidden behind the photo and can be removed. Cut out that section with a craft knife. Carefully cut out any elements in the paper that can be used to embellish the layout.
6. Create a cluster in the upper right corner with a small circle photo. Add a large title and summer embellishments.
7. Finally, adhere white Dew Drops with liquid adhesive along the edge of the large photo.
visit her blog at Art & Soul.